- To cheer you up in difficult times 4: Women In Theory present — I will survive
- Harsanyi’s Sweater
- Trees not Cubes! Memories of Boris Tsirelson
- Game Theory – on-line Course at IDC, Herzliya
- TYI44: “What Then, To Raise an Old Question, is Mathematics?”
Top Posts & Pages
- To cheer you up in difficult times 4: Women In Theory present -- I will survive
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- Extremal Combinatorics VI: The Frankl-Wilson Theorem
- Or Ordentlich, Oded Regev and Barak Weiss: New bounds for Covering Density!
- Game Theory 2020
- A sensation in the morning news - Yaroslav Shitov: Counterexamples to Hedetniemi's conjecture.
- Aubrey de Grey: The chromatic number of the plane is at least 5
- My Quantum Debate with Aram Harrow: Timeline, Non-technical Highlights, and Flashbacks I
Tag Archives: Tom Sanders
Click here for the most recent polymath3 research thread. I missed Tom by a few minutes at Mittag-Leffler Institute a year and a half ago Suppose that is a subset of of maximum cardinality not containing an arithmetic progression of length 3. Let . … Continue reading