- To cheer you up in difficult times 4: Women In Theory present — I will survive
- Harsanyi’s Sweater
- Trees not Cubes! Memories of Boris Tsirelson
Top Posts & Pages
- Kelman, Kindler, Lifshitz, Minzer, and Safra: Towards the Entropy-Influence Conjecture
- Amazing: Karim Adiprasito proved the g-conjecture for spheres!
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- Amazing: Hao Huang Proved the Sensitivity Conjecture!
- Subhash Khot, Dor Minzer and Muli Safra completed the proof of the 2-to-2 Games Conjecture
Tag Archives: Victor Klee
Here we continue the previous post on Summer 2010 events in Reverse chronological order. Happy birthday Srac In the first week of August we celebrated Endre Szemeredi’s birthday. This was a very impressive conference. Panni, Endre’s wife, assisted by her … Continue reading