- To cheer you up in difficult times 4: Women In Theory present — I will survive
- Harsanyi’s Sweater
- Trees not Cubes! Memories of Boris Tsirelson
Top Posts & Pages
- Kelman, Kindler, Lifshitz, Minzer, and Safra: Towards the Entropy-Influence Conjecture
- Amazing: Karim Adiprasito proved the g-conjecture for spheres!
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- Subhash Khot, Dor Minzer and Muli Safra completed the proof of the 2-to-2 Games Conjecture
- Amazing: Hao Huang Proved the Sensitivity Conjecture!
Tag Archives: Yuan Yao
Today I would like to report about some breakthroughs in the area of combinatorics, and about blog posts in Yufei Zhao’s blog that describe these remarkable results (better than I can). Many of the coauthors in these breakthroughs are undergraduate … Continue reading