- Reflections: On the Occasion of Ron Adin’s and Yuval Roichman’s Birthdays, and FPSAC 2021
- ICM 2018 Rio (5) Assaf Naor, Geordie Williamson and Christian Lubich
- Test your intuition 47: AGC-GTC-TGC-GTC-TGC-GAC-GATC-? what comes next in the sequence?
- Cheerful news in difficult times: Richard Stanley wins the Steele Prize for lifetime achievement!
- Combinatorial Theory is Born
- To cheer you up in difficult times 34: Ringel Circle Problem solved by James Davies, Chaya Keller, Linda Kleist, Shakhar Smorodinsky, and Bartosz Walczak
- Good Codes papers are on the arXiv
- To cheer you up in difficult times 33: Deep learning leads to progress in knot theory and on the conjecture that Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials are combinatorial.
- The Logarithmic Minkowski Problem
Top Posts & Pages
- Navier-Stokes Fluid Computers
- The Intermediate Value Theorem Applied to Football
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- To Cheer You Up in Difficult Times 31: Federico Ardila's Four Axioms for Cultivating Diversity
- Amazing: Karim Adiprasito proved the g-conjecture for spheres!
- To cheer you up in difficult times 27: A major recent "Lean" proof verification
- 'Gina Says'
- Aubrey de Grey: The chromatic number of the plane is at least 5
Monthly Archives: August 2021
I wrote a paper, in Hebrew, entitled “Free will, predictability and quantum computers.” Click for the pdf file (Version of Nov. 25, 2021; orig. version). As you probably know, the free will problem is the apparent contradiction between the fact … Continue reading
Let me tell you briefly about three of my papers that were recently accepted for publication. Relative Leray numbers via spectral sequences with Roy Meshulam, Helly-type problems with Imre Bárány, and Statistical aspects of quantum supremacy experiments with Yosi … Continue reading