- Reflections: On the Occasion of Ron Adin’s and Yuval Roichman’s Birthdays, and FPSAC 2021
- ICM 2018 Rio (5) Assaf Naor, Geordie Williamson and Christian Lubich
- Test your intuition 47: AGC-GTC-TGC-GTC-TGC-GAC-GATC-? what comes next in the sequence?
- Cheerful news in difficult times: Richard Stanley wins the Steele Prize for lifetime achievement!
- Combinatorial Theory is Born
- To cheer you up in difficult times 34: Ringel Circle Problem solved by James Davies, Chaya Keller, Linda Kleist, Shakhar Smorodinsky, and Bartosz Walczak
- Good Codes papers are on the arXiv
- To cheer you up in difficult times 33: Deep learning leads to progress in knot theory and on the conjecture that Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials are combinatorial.
- The Logarithmic Minkowski Problem
Top Posts & Pages
- Navier-Stokes Fluid Computers
- The Intermediate Value Theorem Applied to Football
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- To Cheer You Up in Difficult Times 31: Federico Ardila's Four Axioms for Cultivating Diversity
- Amazing: Karim Adiprasito proved the g-conjecture for spheres!
- 'Gina Says'
- To cheer you up in difficult times 27: A major recent "Lean" proof verification
- An interview with Noga Alon
Tag Archives: Alef’s corner
QED: Version 2
Alef’s new piece for ICM 2022 will surely cheer you up!
After Picasso 1955. Happy Passover to all our readers. More from Alef’s corner
Another artistic view by Alef on mathematical collaboration. Other Alef’s corner posts
Other Alef’s corner posts
The artist behind Alef’s corner has a few mathematical designs and here are two new ones. (See Alef’s website offering over 100 T-shirt designs.) which was used for the official T-shirt for Jean-François Le Gall’s birthday conference. See also … Continue reading
The artist behind Alef’s corner has now a website offering over 100 T-shirt designs. In addition to a few pictures related to mathematics there are many in a few other categories: “Jazz,” “Urban,” “Nature,” “Signature design,” and “Sea”. Here are … Continue reading
Alef’s previous corner: There is still a small gap in the proof.