- To cheer you up in difficult times 7: Bloom and Sisask just broke the logarithm barrier for Roth’s theorem!
- To cheer you up in difficult times 6: Play Rani Sharim’s two-player games of life, read Maya Bar-Hillel presentation on catching lies with statistics, and more.
- To cheer you up in difficult times 5: A New Elementary Proof of the Prime Number Theorem by Florian K. Richter
- To cheer you up in difficult times 4: Women In Theory present — I will survive
- To cheer you up in difficult times 3: A guest post by Noam Lifshitz on the new hypercontractivity inequality of Peter Keevash, Noam Lifshitz, Eoin Long and Dor Minzer
- Harsanyi’s Sweater
- To cheer you up in difficult times II: Mysterious matching news by Gal Beniamini, Naom Nisan, Vijay Vazirani and Thorben Tröbst!
- Trees not Cubes! Memories of Boris Tsirelson
- A small update from Israel and memories from Singapore: Partha Dasgupta, Robin Mason, Frank Ramsey, and 007
Top Posts & Pages
- To cheer you up in difficult times 7: Bloom and Sisask just broke the logarithm barrier for Roth's theorem!
- Kelman, Kindler, Lifshitz, Minzer, and Safra: Towards the Entropy-Influence Conjecture
- Mind Boggling: Following the work of Croot, Lev, and Pach, Jordan Ellenberg settled the cap set problem!
- Amazing: Karim Adiprasito proved the g-conjecture for spheres!
- Amazing! Keith Frankston, Jeff Kahn, Bhargav Narayanan, Jinyoung Park: Thresholds versus fractional expectation-thresholds
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- Subhash Khot, Dor Minzer and Muli Safra completed the proof of the 2-to-2 Games Conjecture
- Amazing: Hao Huang Proved the Sensitivity Conjecture!
Tag Archives: Alef’s corner
The artist behind Alef’s corner has a few mathematical designs and here are two new ones. (See Alef’s website offering over 100 T-shirt designs.) which was used for the official T-shirt for Jean-François Le Gall’s birthday conference. See also … Continue reading
The artist behind Alef’s corner has now a website offering over 100 T-shirt designs. In addition to a few pictures related to mathematics there are many in a few other categories: “Jazz,” “Urban,” “Nature,” “Signature design,” and “Sea”. Here are … Continue reading
Alef’s previous corner: There is still a small gap in the proof.