- AlexFest: 60 Faces of Groups
- Postoctoral Positions with Karim and Other Announcements!
- AviFest, AviStories and Amazing Cash Prizes.
- Polymath 10 post 6: The Erdos-Rado sunflower conjecture, and the Turan (4,3) problem: homological approaches.
- Polymath 10 Emergency Post 5: The Erdos-Szemeredi Sunflower Conjecture is Now Proven.
- Mind Boggling: Following the work of Croot, Lev, and Pach, Jordan Ellenberg settled the cap set problem!
- More Math from Facebook
- The Erdős Szekeres polygon problem – Solved asymptotically by Andrew Suk.
Top Posts & Pages
- A Breakthrough by Maryna Viazovska Leading to the Long Awaited Solutions for the Densest Packing Problem in Dimensions 8 and 24
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Extremal Combinatorics IV: Shifting
- The Simplex, the Cyclic polytope, the Positroidron, the Amplituhedron, and Beyond
- Polymath10: The Erdos Rado Delta System Conjecture
- When It Rains It Pours
- Greg Kuperberg: It is in NP to Tell if a Knot is Knotted! (under GRH!)
- The Erdős Szekeres polygon problem - Solved asymptotically by Andrew Suk.
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
Monthly Archives: June 2014
How many women can you find on this poster announcing the 25th Jerusalem School in Economics Theory devoted to Matching and Market Design? Please respond to the poll:
This week we are celebrating in Cambridge MA , and elsewhere in the world, Richard Stanley’s birthday. For the last forty years, Richard has been one of the very few leading mathematicians in the area of combinatorics, and he found deep, profound, and … Continue reading