- To cheer you up in difficult times 4: Women In Theory present — I will survive
- Harsanyi’s Sweater
- Trees not Cubes! Memories of Boris Tsirelson
- Game Theory – on-line Course at IDC, Herzliya
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Romik on the Riemann zeta function
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon's camel proof and algorithms
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- If Quantum Computers are not Possible Why are Classical Computers Possible?
- 'Gina Says'
- The story of Poincaré and his friend the baker
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Game Theory 2020
Category Archives: Happy birthday
The four princes in summit 200, ten years ago. (Left to right) Ervin Győri, Zoltán Füredi, Péter Frankl and János Pach In 2014, Péter Frankl, Zoltán Füredi, Ervin Győri and János Pach are turning 60 and summit 240 is a conference … Continue reading
This week we are celebrating in Cambridge MA , and elsewhere in the world, Richard Stanley’s birthday. For the last forty years, Richard has been one of the very few leading mathematicians in the area of combinatorics, and he found deep, profound, and … Continue reading