- Test Your Intuition about the Alon-Tarsi Conjecture
- Thilo Weinert: Transfinite Ramsey Numbers
- Timothy Chow Launched Polymath12 on Rota Basis Conjecture and Other News
- Proof By Lice!
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon’s camel proof and algorithms
- Edmund Landau and the Early Days of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Boolean Functions: Influence, Threshold, and Noise
- Laci Babai Visits Israel!
- Polymath10 conclusion
Top Posts & Pages
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- Extremal Combinatorics IV: Shifting
- The seventeen camels riddle, and Noga Alon's camel proof and algorithms
- Believing that the Earth is Round When it Matters
- 'Gina Says'
- Why are Planar Graphs so Exceptional
- Extremal Combinatorics III: Some Basic Theorems
- Analysis of Boolean Functions
- Ziegler´s Lecture on the Associahedron
Category Archives: Happy birthday
The four princes in summit 200, ten years ago. (Left to right) Ervin Győri, Zoltán Füredi, Péter Frankl and János Pach In 2014, Péter Frankl, Zoltán Füredi, Ervin Győri and János Pach are turning 60 and summit 240 is a conference … Continue reading
This week we are celebrating in Cambridge MA , and elsewhere in the world, Richard Stanley’s birthday. For the last forty years, Richard has been one of the very few leading mathematicians in the area of combinatorics, and he found deep, profound, and … Continue reading