- Exciting Beginning-of-the-Year Activities and Seminars.
- Aleph’s Corner: T-Shirts
- ICM 2018 Rio (3) – Coifman, Goldstein, Kronheimer and Mrowka, and the Four Color Theorem
- Ricky and Branko
- Video of my ICM2018 lecture: Noise Stability, Noise Sensitivity, and the Quantum Computer Puzzle
- Alef’s Corner: Garbanzo Poisson process
- ICM2018: Closing Ceremonies
- An Improved Bound for Weak Epsilon-Nets in the Plane, by Nathan Rubin, is on the arXive
- ICM2018 First Report
Top Posts & Pages
- TYI 30: Expected number of Dice throws
- Elchanan Mossel's Amazing Dice Paradox (your answers to TYI 30)
- Answer: Lord Kelvin, The Age of the Earth, and the Age of the Sun
- R(5,5) ≤ 48
- ICM 2018 Rio (3) - Coifman, Goldstein, Kronheimer and Mrowka, and the Four Color Theorem
- Subhash Khot, Dor Minzer and Muli Safra completed the proof of the 2-to-2 Games Conjecture
- High Dimensional Expanders: Introduction I
- If Quantum Computers are not Possible Why are Classical Computers Possible?
- Can Category Theory Serve as the Foundation of Mathematics?